CFO Solutions-NW, LLC
Business Financial Reporting, Forecasting, and Valuations
Financial Modeling: we can develop models that you will use to better manage your working capital. Using these models can help improve your:
• Cash Management
• Accounts Receivable Performance
• Inventory Management
Measurement Programs: we can structure performance measurement programs that will help you to:
• Determine the real costs of running your business.
• Understand how you are making money.
• Identify opportunities to maximize your profit.
• Provide Industry benchmarking for high performance.
• Identify and assess business drivers.
• Establish appropriate benchmarks to measure performance against.
• Analyze profitability of products, markets, and marketing strategies.
• Evaluate pricing structures and market positioning.
• Create budgets, forecasts, and projections used to monitor progress towards goals.
• Analyze financial trends and ratios.
• Assist in creating well-defined and measurable goals.
Expense Reduction Programs: we will work with your organization to develop expense reduction programs. Our efforts can help you identify:
• Redundant operations
• Wasteful practices
• Over-staffed functions
• Lost Purchasing Opportunities
• Vendor Renegotiation on pricing
Business Process Reviews: we help companies better define their business process to match their business objectives in the most efficient and cost effective manner. In doing so, we help clients:
• Review their procedures from their customer's perspective.
• Develop policies and practices with strong internal controls which grow from the need to
serve the customer, not the organization.
• Streamline their operational processes, centralizing where applicable.
• Track their business process from attracting an order to meeting the customer's need. We
assesshow work flows from department to department. We identify breakdowns that impede
the process; look for lapses in responsibility; and help eliminate redundancy of effort.
Information Systems The key to developing the best possible information system is to know what information a company needs to both maximize its opportunities and maintain financial control. We offer that level of expertise, plus the practical experience of having overseen the installation and evolution of a progressively more advanced information system at a growing multi location company. Using CFO Solutions-NW, LLC to manage the adoption of an information system brings a task force leader who has:
• Managed both financial and operational departments, and is insightful of their information
• Overseen numerous change-overs from existing systems to new systems, managing both
technical and human concerns.
• Introduced data base information systems bringing together customer information from many,
Strategic Business Advice:
Training your finance / accounting team
We'll help your in-house finance and accounting staff achieve a higher level of performance. CFO Solutions-NW, LLC will:
• Teach skills and procedures that can be employed everyday to improve your operation.
• Help you identify staff members who can be developed for higher level financial and
• Hire appropriate level financial and accounting staff and managers
Financial Audit & Accounting Guidance
• Internal Controls enhancement
• Sarbanes Oxley compliance
• Accounting Guidance
• SEC filings
Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures and Business Valuations
During periods of growth or downsizing, companies face unique challenges and opportunities. Our experience with mergers, acquisitions and divestitures allows us to help you:
• Analyze the real value of the company being acquired.
• Project cost reductions through elimination of duplicated functions.
• Provide an Opinion of Value for the Company being valued.
• Develop the necessary team of experts
Funds Acquisition: we can help you with obtaining funds for growth or survival. CFO Solutions-NW, LLC offers guidance in:
• Developing or strengthening banking relationships.
• Working with venture capital companies.
• Making a public offering.
• Managing cash flow.
• Negotiating and securing loans and lines of credit.
Evaluating New Business Opportunities: new business opportunities can be the key to your company's growth, but leaping blindly into an entrepreneurial "adventure" can be a costly mistake. CFO Solutions-NW, LLC can help you take a planned approach to your new business effort. We'll provide the "up front" analysis that can:
• Tell you if you're financially strong enough to make the move.
• Plan your investment, budgeting funds when they will be needed and identifying their source.
• Project when your venture will be profitable.
• Identify your manpower needs.
• Help you select accounting and information management systems.
• Structure your overall business plan.
Incentive Compensation Plans: motivating an organization is a complex art. While companies work hard at getting the most from their employees, they often lose track of the role that compensation plays in motivation. Ironically, a traditional view of compensation for managers can inadvertently create a structure in opposition to the desired management goals. Working with CFO Solutions-NW, LLC on compensation programs provides an objective, unbiased view of the compensation program.
• Allows the company's operating goals to be reflected at the center of the compensation plan.
• Brings a familiarity with successful, incentive-based compensation plans used at other companies.